Soo...over the christmas holiday, i went to Center Parks, this resort just outside of London. Soo much fuun! OK, so anyway, im gonna post each day i was at Center Parks, cuz it was so much frickin' fun. I wish i could live there.
Ok, so on the first day, we went to this sports plaza, but cuz i'm uber lazy, i went to the "house of games". It's like this small room with loads of arcade machines, and a few of 'em were Japanese. And so OF COURSE i had to go on them.
That's me playing "percussion Master". I went on it only because it was Japanese, and it turned out to be crap.
That's a close of "percussion Master";
You can see why an anime/manga/Japan fan like me would want to go on a game like that.
OHEMGEE!!! There was a Mario Kart arcade racing game, so coool!!! i'm seriously looking into buying it for my room...
Anyway, you got to sit on this comfy chair, with pedals, and you got to pick which character you would race with. I picked Mametchi, from tamagotchi, and i won twice!!! AND, theres this camera at the top of the screen, which takes a photo of your head, and puts it into this "frame". I was probably not paying attention to that part, so thats why my pic looks like i'm half dead. >>>



No comments:
Post a Comment